Sunday, December 23, 2007

GISM - Detestation

1984
GISM are seriously one of my favorite bands of all time. They had some epic and truly fist pumping 'fuck yeah' songs. Not only were/are they the most feared band in Japan, but the rumors that surround them are pretty insane. Like Sakevi stabbing audience members while footage from the Vietnam war was projected onto them. Or using a flame thrower on audience members. Their music is full of epic solos, grim-growling-vocals, and awesome guitar riffs.
Click to download.

I'm almost done with my website so I'll be transferring this stuff to there soon. I'll link to there from here sometime in the near future. Maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,Check out New Mortal Gods (band from Belgrade,Serbia) and feel free to post it to your blog http://www.mediafire.com/?glkqy93nyxddhpy
At NMG blog www.newmortalgods.blogspot.com you can find more info about band.